The Maclaren Facebook page is a Fan Page and Maclaren would love for you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links on this page. We will, however, monitor and review comments and content and may remove any that are inappropriate or offensive. Please understand that any individual comments posted to this Page do not represent the opinions of Maclaren.
The Maclaren Facebook page is intended to provide a forum for fans of the Brand to discuss Maclaren® products, promotions and the like. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Maclaren, its employees or affiliates.
Maclaren (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
· Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
Maclaren will moderate and may remove posts (and links contained within posts) that contain any unsubstantiated material and /or legal context and / or relate to a pending matter under investigation. Maclaren seek to ensure that its content management is kept to the bare minimum and that users of the Facebook Page abide by these rules.